Monday, January 9, 2006

TOOBWORLD: THE NEXT GENERATION

I am preparing the next generation of televisiologists.....

I received this email from Taiwan, where the "Kids Having Kids" (Sean & Gosia) are spending two years teaching. (They're the parents of my god-daughter, Rhiannon.)

Here's what Sean had to say about his oldest tyke, Eli.....

So, this morning, Eli explained to me about how, yesterday, he was watching the Lilo and Stitch tv show and it "connected" (in his words) with another show! Some characters from another disney show had come to Hawaii on vacation. I explained to Eli that this was known as a crossover. I thought you would be proud of him. he was intrigued by the concept. :)

Eli was referring to a Crossover of the Week - WHICH I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T LIST IN THE 2005 RUNDOWN! - from last August. It was on 'Lilo & Stitch' as the boy says, and it featured characters crossing over from 'Kim Possible'.

I have big, I say, big plans for that boy!

HRMmmmmmm..... Suddenly I want to wack a guard dog on the butt with a two-by-four.....

BCnU!
Tele-Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment