Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seriously, you rock....


...who?...Adie, Adizat, An Atlanta Bride,Amanda, Becky, Brandon, Sprout, Debula, Rosa B., Ductchbaby, Jen,Jess, Lotushaus, perfectly imperfect, Sealed with a Kiss, prosttothehost, Shannon, Janet, Rhonda Patton Weddings, Brassavola Floral Couture, KDLAsvegas, and can't forget "Anonymous!!!

Grazie!
Gracias,
Merci!
In all the languages that exist, I thank you for stopping by and saying hello. :)

I am always ticked pink when I hit a blog milestone because I so desperately wanted to maintain a journal/diary when I was a kid, but I was too damn lazy to keep up with it!LOL!!
So I am quite proud of myself that I am able to track my journey in this lovely world of flowers.
I am happy as a clam that I have posted over 200 times and have had 70, ooo lovely flower lovers stop by my bloggarden.

I know it's silly but it means a lot to me, so thanks for checking me out! :)
*virtual hug*

I will be MIA for a couple weeks cramming for finals in all my academic classes as well as my floral classes.

I have a ton of pictures to post and I will play catch up starting with my Pink Peony Bride next week.
Later-gator!


~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment