Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Signoff Post

The Conservative Lady was gracious enough to stop by just a few minutes ago and leave a comment. I always enjoy her visits -- as I do all who stop by and poke around the ratty abode here. But it reminded me to remind you to visit her place and read her post on the vacation plans of  The Pantload, Panloadette,  the Pantloadinis.


Disclaimer: That's the furthest I will trespass into Obama's family; politicians' children -- unless they actively campaign for their parent -- are off limits.

To continue, The Conservative lady has done a marvelous job of documenting this and it is a must-visit. Here's a tease:

Believe me, I don't begrudge the POTUS a break from the White House once in a while. It's got to be a stressful job. Playing golf a couple of times a month isn't going to cut it, especially if the rest of the family has to sit in the White House biding their time while Barry's out hitting the links.

Great stuff if you are -- like I am -- a masochist and revel in stuff about Obama that will really nauseate you.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment