Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Exhibit A-Exhibit B

I took these with my little camera I have had for a couple years, a canon 5 pixel power shot





These with my new camera.
Here is my Mother's Day gift, a cannon 8 pixel power shot.





Check out the hydrangeas starting to bloom
Anywho.....
another edition of my

{blogarden}

Time to go shopping for my Indie Bride.
Her wedding is in a week and the trip to the flower market was in order.
We are looking for creams, whites, pale yellow, maybe little dabs of bright yellow here and there and greens of course.

Oh sweet Jesus... I love peonies.
I was after the white and cream ones but my camera was lovin the hot pink ones:)

Be still my heart...



Tulips galore





YAY for kangaroo paws!





She loves amaranthus and I suggested we put it in her bouquet.
She looked at me like
"Could I really?"
I said "Heck yes! It's your bouquet, you can put whatever you want in it!":)


I took these just because they were fun to look at!

Already made centerpieces.











No comments:

Post a Comment