Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy Bee

I haven't posted anything because I have been busy meeting with a few brides walking venues and sitting down to chat for coffee to set out time lines.
I met with my Daisy bride and my Tango bride this weekend.
.
Both were lovely as can be, I just met my Tango bride and she is the cutest thing ever! I came home gushing that she was fabulous and that I would definitely have a great time planning this one.

I don't use the brides real name(to protect the innocent) so I use the biggest most obvious element of their wedding because I like to write about my experiences and what I learn and how I am progressing with this floral/event hobby that I am making into a business.

For example:
Indie Bride( We met on IndieBride.com)
Blue Bride( Her main color was blue)
Daisy( yep, you guessed it, she wants to primarily use daisies for her wedding)
Tango Bride(She will be performing a Tango as her first dance)
Orchid Bride( We are going to use Orchids as her primary flower)

Pretty self explanatory huh?Hehe, keep things simple I say :)

I hope to start another joint venture with an invitation lady soon so you'll have to check back with us when we get our joint blog up and running. Exciting stuff!

I will post some pictures up later this week about my summer fling with Ikebana.
I'm so excited to start 6 week block I can hardly stand it. It starts today so I hope to post weekly Ikebana arrangements every Thursday for the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment