Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cutest couple ever......

...outside of my husband and I that is! hahaha, Just kidding!
They really are a cute couple aren't they???



I just fell in love with these when my bride sent the link to me a couple weeks ago...

I have heard nothing but great things about photographer Terra Tabbytosavit from various shout outs on blogs that I peruse daily, and I'm so happy that I get to finally see her in action. I am the DOC and florist for my bride in April and I'm happy as a clam right now thinking of how beautiful the pictures are going to be!

This picture makes me smile because every time I meet the bride we laugh and joke around and I can totally see her doing this, lol!



You must check out her photography blog, her portfolio is stunning and her pictures of my couple are FANTABULOUS!(yes, that is a word in my world)

www.terratabbytosavit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment