Sunday, April 19, 2009

Phalaenopsis Orchid Wedding

What a beautiful day it was in Rohnert Park yesterday.
It was 90 degrees?!?!?!
My Phalaenopsis Bride walked down the aisle. Correction, she RAN down the aisle to marry her beau!
I have limited photos to share this time because my camera broke two days before the wedding. *WAHHH!!!*
RIP Cannon.
So I have to go out today to send it out to see what they can do about it. I really take too many pictures is what I think happened because I have had it for less than a year....
Once I sort through the pictures I took (thanks to one of my BF's Monica, who let me borrow her camera), I will share!
The bouquets and boutonnieres looked really good(toot,toot, hehe), I used green hydrangeas and white phalaenopsis orchids only for the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets.


No comments:

Post a Comment