Monday, April 27, 2009

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

I posted about my blue wedding a few weeks ago and it was this past weekend at the Cliff House.

I'm a big believer of creating an event that you as the couple are happy with, ya know?
It's your wedding, so have whatever your hearts desires.
When it comes to flowers, there are no real rules.
period.
So when I met with my couple and they were adamant about a few details I was actually happy that I finally got a couple that was like forget tradition-we want what we want! :)
They said NO to Boutonnieres and Cosages. (My fingers thank you)
She wanted a true blue bouquet with her lovely Phalaenonpsis orchids.


Before I go on let me tell you my little story about blue roses this week.

I showed up on Thursday to pick up my blue flowers from a vendor I don't usually deal with, but since they were the only ones that had blue roses, I had no choice.
Anyhow, they said sorry, don't have them, we thought you needed them on another date.
Hmmm, yeah. That doesn't really help me....
But by now, I'm used to this, so I calmly walked over to Shibata floral supplies in the market and picked up this baby.

Dip it by Design Masters in Deep Blue. I bought some white roses and did it myself.
My hands and glass vase were blue for two days but hey, that's the price I pay for flowers! hehe




She had a printout of a gift box that she wanted to sit on the guest check in table.

In transit a maniac caused me to to suddenly hit my brakes and the water spilled over causing my ribbon to get soaked. Damn bird....
LOl! Just kidding, it really was a maniac.
I wasn't worried since it was early and I knew it would dry by the time the reception got going.


She wanted her BM's to have bouquets to compliment their dress and she loves shocking blue hydrangeas with white callas.


A bride after my own heart, one of my favorite couples yet! :)

Congrats guys, much love and happiness to you both, R & J you guys are a such a nice couple, thanks for letting me be a part of your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment