Sunday, September 26, 2010

Below average..

I don't know if you can see the numbers in the pic below (I am cursed with this narrow blog template) but it seems that our boy has been slip-slidin' away in so many polls recently that he has s dragged his RCP average to the lowest point - a 44.5% - on record:


RCP used to be a regular stop for me -- particularly in 2000 and 2004 -- but lately, my mood has becoem so surly that I cannot waste one minute on any middle-of-the-road pap. (See my MItt Romney post bbelow.) Today, as I waltzed over to Drudge, I was just thinking about that fact and thought I'd probably never his that spot until the election manifested itself in NOvember. Then I saw this link and was snookered.

The irony here, of course is that the lib-hated Rasmussen poll is the kindest to The Pantload to day as he up-cycles to a -13% in the strongly index. Don't worry your pretty little head about that, though. He'll be back down to -19 by the end of negt week when he opens his flapping yap about something else.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment