Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fundraising Totals

He who is kind to the poor lends
to the LORD, and He will reward
him for what he has done.

- Proverbs 19:17


I wanted to take a moment tonight to announce the total of the English II fundraising activity. Sophomore English II students raised $1115.26 for FISH/Catholic Charities! Thank you to all the students who collected change this November. You have done a wonderful thing that will help hundreds of families in the Effingham area.

I also want to say how proud I am of my students -- all of them. I have never known such generous and giving young people. Your actions do you great credit as young men and women. This is just another example of why I have the most amazing students!

Thank you again for all your efforts. The fine folks at FISH/Catholic Charities thank you, too!

Mrs. Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment