Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Smartphone Users: To Me!


I don't have a smartphone, but most people in my gaming group do and my wife does. As I have been alluding to, I have been accumulating images for use in a huge character portraits experiment to allow people to have a single PDF they can view on their smartphone that is the right size and has lots of images to choose from to use at the table, either as the player or as the GM, to represent what exactly you are talking about.

I did females first because I have far fewer of them than males. There are 57 images in this file and I have about twice that many males.

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Please test this on your Smartphone, give me feedback on usability, image quality, etc.

Some of these images leave something to be desired in terms of resolution, but I have to work with the materials that are available. It is really really hard to accumulate all these images and keep your wits about you. The world tends to bleed together and you can't remember if you got everything. So if you have better quality screencaps or actresses that I missed, by all means forward them to me.

Based on your feedback to this, I will assemble a companion file of male portraits.

NOTE: This file is designed for a resolution of 2 inches by 3 inches. If you view it on your computer at full view, it WILL look blurry. Back up that zoom and it will be better.

DISCLAIMER: I do not hold copyright over any of these images. I have merely accumulated them into PDF format for portability and usability at the table, under the doctrine of fair use.

No comments:

Post a Comment