Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random Cuteness






Perusing the internet I came across dotcomgiftshop that had the cutest stuff on there. This is exactly the kind of store I like to go into, spend like two hours in and come out with random stuff that I don't need but love to have :)


Felt cupcakes? What would I do with them?!But I think I need them.....
Designer kids treat bags.
Genius.





I would love to have a yard dinner or party or wedding and hang these off the trees.







I just love the color blue and damask is always so dramatic.


I absolutely love this cake for a little girl. I was looking for a cake online for the event next weekend and I came across these wonderful creations by Makis Cakes.





Martha Stewart's apple tea light holders.



I would love to have the money to throw my kid a party like this!

Shrek party

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment