Sunday, March 29, 2009

Christmas in March

Sarah and I are friends who, thank gosh, are able to pick up right where we left off whenever we get together. With those words, you'd think we live on opposite ends of the earth. Not. She lives in Grant Park here in Atlanta. We've been trying to exchange Christmas gifts since, well, Christmas. With Molly's shower in Grant Park on Saturday, and Sarah throwing her son Logan a birthday party, I was able to head from the shower over to the birthday party, towing birthday gift and Christmas presents!

Here is what Sarah and family got me for Christmas. These milk-glass goblets. So me. I can't wait to use them next time I host a dinner. In the meantime, they lined up neat and pretty on my dresser in the study, one holding a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment