Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three Weddings and a Funeral

I have not posted a thing about the floral projects I have been working on since Bouquet to Arts last week because I am swamped.
Literally three weddings and a funeral. :(
One of my best friends cousin died in an accident and it was so sudden and he was so young.....it was just shocking. So I was asked to make the floral arrangements and I wanted to do a good job because I cannot imagine having to bury my son.
R.I.P Fritz.


I also have three weddings coming up back to back, a woman's dinner, a midterm floral design project, and I am meeting non stop with brides and moms to be for baby showers.
This year is going to be so much fun I can hardly wait.

So stay tuned, I will be back next week with some new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment