Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Topics

We've all been there: Mrs. Cross is offering extra credit (!) on blogs, it's the last minute to do one or ten, and you have no idea what to write about.

Well, here's my take on that problem.



IDEAS:

1. Blog about other blogs. It gets more exposure for that blog, and maybe gets a laugh or two from readers.

2. Books, books, books! Mrs. Cross would love it, and you know it. Whatever you read recently, stick a review on the St.A blog. Easy 2 points.

3. A funny thought that just popped into your head (Example: Shakespeare doesn't really shake spears. That's a misnomer.) It's not that hard to pick through mental files and pull out something random and irrelevant!

4. Your favorite website/video game/movie/fandom of any kind, and why you like it. Because we all love to hear what you're into! Come on, lay it on us.

5. Funny quotes. You can't go wrong with funny quotes. Look at how many blog posts there are of funny quotes! I mean, really! It's foolproof.

6. Recipes, for the same reason as the quotes. Plus the taste factor. Hey, I've found a couple favorite snacks on this blog. Keep it coming....





And because this was my personal way to make a blog when I have no ideas, I've run out of them (ideas, that is)!

So, I leave you to blog to your heart's (and grade's) content!



Leah Sloan

No comments:

Post a Comment