Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Slipcovers Are Here! My Slipcovers Are Here!

After a very long time, I finally got my new slipcovers. I had given the upholsterers the old slipcovers to use to make the pattern, and then supplied them with the fabric I got on sale. I've been treating everything with Scotchgard this afternoon, and then dog and child can slump and sleep all over chair and ottoman! I'm glad that I went with the off-white neutral fabric vs. a floral, or even a color. I only wish that the fabric had been a little lighter in weight so that the guys could have made a ruffle around the bottom of both the chair and ottoman, but I think in the long run I'll be happy that I went with a heavier fabric just for durability reasons.

I just noticed that the fern on the buffet looks better too!

No comments:

Post a Comment