Friday, June 26, 2009

Live your life off the wall


I was at the flower market all morning thoroughly enjoying myself.
Early morning rush of finding just the right flower combined with a coffee in my hand and Michael Jackson remixes playing in practically all the stalls. All the vendors that I normally buy from had something to say and I enjoyed stopping and chatting about our favorite songs and how his music will live on forever. I went to a jazz club last night to see Karriem Riggins and Goapele came on stage to perform a tribute to Michael Jackson with the live band.
It was nice to see so many people touched by his music.

So all day long I have been listening to Micheal Jackson, old and new, and I have been humming off the wall for the last 12 hours as I work on my prple wedding to morrow at the Argonaut Hotel in San Francisco.


RIP MJ

"So tonight gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf
And just enjoy yourself
Groove, let the madness in the music get to you
Life aint so bad at all
If you live it off the wall..."


No comments:

Post a Comment