Saturday, June 27, 2009

Purple Bride {Purple Wedding}

Oh man, was today a GORGEOUS day in the Bay.
Tourist s are going bananas over here in San Francisco thinking we get 80 degree days in the summer all the time, lol!
Little do they know today was a fluke! :)

So here I am, blogging before I go back and strike down the tall centerpieces.
I really loved working the flowers today.
The wedding was shades of deep purple, lavender, plums, deep reds, and wine.
The ribbons and accents were all black and white and the bride's dress was a gorgeous dress with a black sash that was to die for!
I will share pictures later, tonight, I sleep.

In case you are thinking of the Argonaut Hotel as a venue, let me tell you, the hotel is beautiful.


Here is the bridesmaids bouquet.


Stay tuned for pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment