Sunday, February 28, 2010

Have you heard about this thing called digital copy? Well if you haven't, digital copy is this thing you can use to take DVDs that you have bought recently to get a "copy" of the movie for you iPod/mp3 players. Tomorrow we do not have school (yeah! Casmir Pulaski Day) and I am going with my mom to Chicago so I decided it would be nice to watch a movie on the way up, so I tried the digital copy thing. I go through the first questions like "what country?" and "would you like to subscribe to this?". Then I click the button to get the actual copy and it says please wait. I did. After that it says if iTunes doesn't pop-up, click it on your desktop so I do and GUESS WHAT... the iTunes computer site comes up but it wants me to download iTunes which, duh I already have. I try again and the same thing happens. So this time I click on the support tab of the iTunes window. It is absolutely useless, so I go back and click on the other tabs trying to get help. There is nothing on their website that will help. Maybe this is why I find Computers annoying; they don't do what I want them to do.

Hailey Bushue

No comments:

Post a Comment