Monday, February 22, 2010

Nuts For Knitting!

Do you like to knit?
 I do, but I am not that great at it.
I can knit as long as I don't have to change colors. And I love quick gradifications!
Wash cloths are just that. This is the one I just started and will look like an
 ice cream bar when done. I will admit crocheting is faster for wash cloths but
sometimes its is just fun to do something different. I was surfing
(as usual) and I found the cutest site. With patterns, and they are done in
 PDF files so you can order them and download them right now.
See another quick gradification...what can I say. And their patterns are
done really well. I did copy the ones I bought on card stock and then
put then in plastic sleeves. And they copied well too. they have a new
out called "Desserts Cloths" and they are so cute. But a warning comes
with this site..."Habit Forming". you will want to down load them all NOW!
 So stop by and let me know which one you will be starting with. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment