Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cherry Brandy Roses

"I want Cherry Brandy roses,the orange ones with the gold center? I like the round look, not a perfect ball though , with lots of different flowers; like magenta and yellow...
oh~ and the blue Iris."

That was the direction I was given and because it was one of my best friends I just nodded my head and smiled. But inside I was thinking about all the different colors she wanted to use and a little part of me cringed because I hate using so many colors together.
I prefer to stick to the storyline and call it a day.
But it being one of my best friends on her special day and my offering her anything her little heart desired, I had no choice but to oblige. I also ended up being her photog so I got to flex my creative eye a bit. : ) Lucky for her I am addicted to photography blogs too!

I figured the blue iris would photograpa bit purple so I added in some purple anemones that she *loved* I just wish that I could have caught the colors better, the day was bright and the flowers just jumped out and slapped ya right in the face!

Candied apple favors! My sister has been perfecting her homemade candied apples and of course jumped at the chance to contribute to the wedding.


Lucky girl with a beautiful ring!

LOVE San Francisco City Hall. The dress she wore went well with the color and architecture.


The happy family.

The couple got a beautiful day in San Francisco, everything worked out as planned, the flowers were to her liking and that made me happy beyond words, and my best friend married the love of her life. He's a good, calm, strong man that can handle my strong big hearted passionate friend; they've got a good Yin and Yang thing going: my friends and I are happy for them and subsequently will let him live, lol.
I don't have to wish them anything else because
they are living happily ever after now .....

No comments:

Post a Comment