Monday, March 22, 2010

She's Out of My League

This weekend my brothers came home for spring break and I was told I couldn't go out on Saturday because the whole family was home. Later that night half the family went out and my parents made me stay home and watch the two younger siblings while they went out and had a good time. I was very mad at this point, so to let my anger out I beat up Alex (my little brother), after I put in a movie. The movie was called She's Out of My League. Yes, I know, it is in theatres right now but I somehow found it on the web. The movie has a man named Kirk(just a 5), an average airport security man who is in luck when a pretty girl, Molly(she's a hard 10) meets him. The two go on a date and the date is very awkward. When Kirk and Molly are on the date this man named Cam, Molly's ex boyfriend, shows up and tries to win Molly back. After watching the movie I put the anger aside and thought about how I could find a hard 10 smok'n hot girl.
Scott Deters

No comments:

Post a Comment