Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CLEAN Pickup Lines

Since it is February, the month of love, here are some fun pickup lines to get you a sweetheart.



1.) Can you catch? because I think I'm falling for you.

2.)I must be in a museum because you are truly a work of art.

3.)Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

4.)Ya know, you look really hot! You must be the reason for global warming!

5.)Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

6.)Is your father a boxer? Because you're a knockout!

7.)Is your father a thief? Because he stole the sparkle from the stars and put it in your eyes.

8.)If you were words on a page you'd be what they call FINE PRINT.

9.)Date me if I'm wrong but isn't your name Bertha?

10.)Are you okay? You look a little sad and gloomy. You need a little vitamin ME!



Katie Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment