Thursday, February 24, 2011

Making Laundry Soap!


Yes its time again to make Laundry soap. I love making this soap because its so easy and it work so well. And its pretty too! LOL The picture above is the pink Zote soap I shread in my kitchenaid.


And I can always use a strong stir er! Elijah was so much help.
Even if he is getting tired...stiring form the bottom up is hard work.


See told you ....pretty!

*You can also use Ivory, Castile or PINK Zote bar soap.

3 bars Fels Naptha Bar Soap - each bar is 5 1/2 oz.

(I LOVE TO USE PINK ZOTE THE BEST! USE 1~1/3 bars)

4 lbs. Borax

4 lbs. Arm & Hammer Washing Soda

4 lbs. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda

Mix and store in airtight container.

1 to 2 tablespoons per load.




Next packaging ...so important!


I love making cute labels!
I got this recipe from maryJane about a year or two ago. I love her blog if you haven't been there stop by
you won't be sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment