Monday, February 28, 2011

Urine..or you're out!


From my good friend, Lieutenant Bill, the usual crystal clear logic that seems to defy politicians and lefty, feel-good, do-gooders, who believe others should benefit from the sweat off your brow:
I have a job.

I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test. I have no problem with this fact.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their butt - doing drugs while I work. Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

By the way, just a thought, but all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!

I kinda prefer Bill's reality to the bravo sierra that goes on in Sacramento and DC, don't you?

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment