Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Three Random Things

We've had really bad rainstorms here the past two days. And, of course, Gideon had been bathed this past weekend and so I've been a bit obsessed about not letting him run amuck out in the wetness and mud. Here is the double rainbow in this evening's sky (the second one is tad bit lighter). Quite a site to behold (and yes, I was driving and taking a picture, something I will never do again, because three different people around me almost had accidents because they were taking pictures with their cell phones).Here's our beautiful and clean dog, still smelling of shampoo and much more snuggly than when he was in his pre-bath state.And my Shoji screen, stripped of all the backing, which was sort of a white batting of some sort. I will be painting it a matte white and doing something with scrapbook paper . . . soon to be unveiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment