Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dressing up at Niemerg's

IT'S HALLOWEEN!


Once a year, Niemerg's employees dress up in celebration of Halloween. Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to dress up last year because I wasn't scheduled to work. That's not the case this year, though. The only problem is, I just can't decide what I want to be. There are so many choices! I will be working the Salad Bar that night, so my choices are somewhat limited. The other bus girls and salad bar girls will all be dressing up, as well. As of now, we think we want to dress up as the same character, or whatever we decide to be.
Any suggestions?
We were considering wearing matching pajamas and being sleepwalkers.



Also, we wanted to be cats, with painted faces and a tail.


There are other options we've thought about, but we're not sure.

Help would be nice!

Let me know what you think...remember: comments are great!

By: Lieren Schuette

No comments:

Post a Comment