Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Top things of the week

Hello readers, I'll spare you the introductions and get right into it, so let's start.

Food of the Week:
As Halloween draws near, it's time to get festive. The food of this week is candy!

Although, you should be warned, the mass consumption of these sweet treats will cause extreme stomach aches.

Beverage of the Week:
It comes in all flavors, has a mascot that I personally fear, this weeks best beverage is Kool-aid!



*shudders*

Movie of the week:
Having the blues over the fact that you can no longer adequately celebrate Halloween by trick or treating? Well, you can always invite a few friends over, pop some popcorn, and watch a scary movie or two. I'm not going to get into any specific movie, but the horror movie genre in general!


Video game of the week:
It's a tie this time around. In the spirit of Halloween, I'd like to highlight two of my favorite games that are sure to insight a fright! Super Ghouls 'N' Ghosts and the first Castlevania!

Both of these games are available via the Wii Shop Channel, or if you can procure a copy you could play each on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and the Super Nintendo, respectively. Both of these games are also difficult, giving you bragging rights for successfully beating either. Both of which, I'm proud to say, I've completed.

I hope you enjoyed the list! Be safe, don't take rides from strangers, and all that jazz. That concludes this week's "Thing of the Week." Happy Halloween!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment