Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for so many things this year. For a wonderful husband, for family and friends, for a beautiful home...

I am also thankful for all of my students. I am grateful to Ms. Larimer and Father Leo for giving me the opportunity to teach at St. Anthony High School. This year has been a wonderful one so far and I have really enjoyed meeting students, parents, and my fellow teachers and staff members. I have also enjoyed living in the Effingham area (and Newton, too). Everyone is so wonderful and giving.
But, it is you--my students--who shine brightly in my life each day. Your intelligence and intuitiveness never fail to amaze me. Your generosity and kindness, your humor and your goofiness--and, most importantly, your willingness to learn--all of these things make you fantastic students.


I want you all to know how much I appreciate you and how thankful I am to share this experience with you. I hope you all have a safe, happy, and freezing cold Thanksgiving! And, I hope you all have much to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment