Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mr. Poston

For this blog, I interviewed a crazy cool teacher....Mr.Poston!


1. What did you want to be when you were little?


MP: Fireman



2. If you could meet one person, alive or dead, who would it be, and why?


MP: John Lennon------------ Imagine



3. What's the funniest thing you've ever experienced?


MP: My kids



4. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?


MP: All of them-St.A students Rock



5. When have you been the most embarrassed?


MP: In high school, when I went tubing on the lake.



6. Why do they put Braille on the number pads of drive up teller machines?


MP: To inspire people to do new things.



7. When you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?


MP: Purple



8. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?


MP: No



9. If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?


MP: God exists, there is no "if".



10. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?


MP: Ostrich Burgers



11. What's been the scariest moment of your life?


MP: My child running toward the street/My child at Cardinal Glennon Hospital



12. What happens to an irresistible force when it hits an immovable object?


MP: No work is done, W=FxD


I also asked him for some random facts about himself and he said...



13. I wish I could teach as well as Joy Jones


14. My family is my world.


15. I love learning new things.


16. My heart has been broken, three times. The first time, I rarely spoke to anyone for 3 years. The 2nd and 3rd time have brought me closer to God.


17. I hate leftovers.


18. Fishing is the best way I relax.


19. Sometimes I see pink elephants.


20. Do you have any blackberry cobbler?


I would like to thank Mr.Poston very much for taking the time to answer all my questions..

--Cheslynn Litke

No comments:

Post a Comment