Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dude, where's my xp!

So, as most of you probably know I'm a pretty avid gamer in the "Call of Duty" franchise especially. So when I heard about this I just had to write and article about it. I know quite a few people out their play this game and a few of you are quite high level. Well, we all know about the 10th prestige hackers and the two-billion XP a hit glitched lobbies. However, I'm willing to bet most people haven't heard about the newest hack out their NEGATIVE XP. YES that's right I said negative as in when you kill someone you actually LOSE XP. As of right now this has only been reported on the xbox360 and the PC versions of the game. Now I know what a lot of you are going to say now "Haha I have a PS3 I told you it's better and it always has been enjoy your hacks idiots!" Well to you I say that I own both a xbox360 and PS3 and have literally one hour played time on the PS3 and am 10th prestige so don't think your immune to hacks also.
To get back on subject, the worst part about this is that you can't see it coming until it's too late and you can't do anything to reverse it either. At this point I'm sure most of you are thinking "eh no big deal what's -100 points?" Well it is a big deal because it isn't negative 100 XP it's much much more then that. Some reports have said negative nine- million XP while others have said it's in the billions either way it's enough to put you from level seventy to one in one kill. So, to anyone out their that has had this happen to them, you have my sympathy. To anyone else I might suggest staying off XBL for a few days until Infinity Ward addresses the issue.

Happy gaming,

wussupwussup

No comments:

Post a Comment