Monday, January 25, 2010

I am going to write my blog on homecoming rules for this year. This year we had more rules for homecoming then ever--one of them being if we leave the dance we cannot come back in even though we have already payed for the dance. I think that we should be able to get back into the dance because what if there was emergency and we had to leave but then wanted to get back in. I think that person should be able to renter the dance. I also didn't completely agree on the whole dancing front to front either. I think that we should be able to dance how we want to. I do however agree a little bit on the if you leave you cant come back rule because they could slip beer or anything else back into the dance. Even though that we had more rules this year I thought this year's homecoming was better than last year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment