Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top Ten Things to do when you are bored a random list

When presented with the very tough question of making up a blog I become bored then I

pondered. What other people do when they are bored so I used google and searched top ten

things to do when you are bored and here are a few I picked


1. Look up urban legends, and or ghost stories in your town investigate.



2.Look up the Top Ten Things to do when your bored.



3.Google all your friends.



4.Take an exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.



5.Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.



6.Go run a mile.



7.Do jumping jack's til you can't anymore.



8.Start a conversation with some random person



9.Think of places you would rather be.



10.Make up stupid pick up lines then use them.



Alright that's all I found on the web and there you go.

Zach B.

No comments:

Post a Comment