Friday, April 30, 2010

Interview with J. Wall and Jeff Repking

So in study hall, I decided to ask Josh and Jeff how the play is going since the play was this past weekend!


How is the play going?

Josh-Very well
Jeff-I concur


Do you know all your lines?

Josh-Yes, but I get confused.
Jeff-Ditto, but I don't get my lines confused.


How was the play Thursday?

Josh-I thought it went well
Jeff-I concur


Jeff, what's with you and the word concur?

Jeff-It fits and it's an easy answer while I try to do my English worksheet
Josh-I concur



Josh, how has your relationship with Barb effected the play?

Josh-It makes it more romantic, I don't know
Jeff-(laughing)
Mrs. Cross - Gag me with a spoon.


Is Mrs. Cross a good director?

Josh-Yes, Mrs. Cross is the best director there is (sarcastically)
Jeff-For fear of my own safety, yes
Mrs. Cross - I was terrible...but, it was my first time directing or doing anything with drama other than set design.

Are you looking forward to the plays this weekend?

Josh-Yes, I want them to be over with
Jeff-I concur


Are you going to miss the play?

Josh-Probably, but not right away
Jeff-I concur and I will enjoy the extra free time
Mrs. Cross' husband - I'll enjoy having dinner at a normal time.

Did you mess up yesterday?

Josh-I don't think so, but I saved someone
Jeff-No:)


Do you want this survey to be over?

Josh-Yes..
Jeff-I concur.


Alexis N

No comments:

Post a Comment