Friday, April 23, 2010

The Playoffs

Recently, I had to give a speech to inform everyone about something. I decided to do mine about the 2010 NBA Playoffs. They started on April 17th, and have been going on since then. I gave facts about the teams, as well as stats and starting lineups. I also gave them my predictions about who will win (Cavaliers).

So far the leaders are: the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Orlando Magic, the Atlanta Hawks, and the Boston Celtics from the east. From the west, we have the Los Angeles Lakers, while all other teams are at a one win tie, which is the reason why this year's Western Conference is going to be a memorable one.

I believe that I had given a pretty good speech, but no matter what, there's always room for improvement. I reached the 10 minute time limit perfectly: no more, no less.I believe that I could have kept better eye contact, and not move as much, and maybe put some more information into my presentation. Overall, I think that I gave a pretty good speech on the topic I discussed, and got a grade that reflected my hard work.

-Jordan Tabbert

No comments:

Post a Comment