Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Night In Mason.....

Twas the night before the Bass Fishing meet and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. But out in the woods the wolfpack was out. Jarod, Evan, Jared, and Cole had no doubt that tonight would be the night that something would shout. As the fire was cracklin', Evan took a gander at something in the shallows. We all had our eyes ready to see any movement, when a big ol' snapper emerged from the depths of the mossy pond. Before we knew it, I had my boots off, jeans on, and I was knee deep in the shallows with a huge prehistoric beast. It put up a great fight but I was fighting it with all my might. I finally got it aboard the land, and still it was fighting right there in my hand.



To be continued......



Jarod Lin (accompanied by Jared Having, Cole Heuerman, Evan Hakman)

No comments:

Post a Comment