Saturday, April 24, 2010

Israeli Warfare


My eight minute informative speech was on Israeli Warfare. It was not too hard of a subject, but it was also very interesting as to the information given about their techniques and abilities. The best part of the whole speech was definitely the Krav Maga. I probably could have done better on the information, but I'm not going to lie, it is not very easy doing research on foreign warfare, but I managed to do it and get a 92.5%.
Brennen Croy
I thought you did really well on this speech, Brennen. It was informative and nicely presented. I wish you'd have given us a demonstration of your awesome Krav Maga skills--but maybe after you take some classes in it this summer, you'll be able to do that. Krav Maga is awesome! -- Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment