Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Emmie Schultz

I was very bored in Speech today and I thought I would write a blog about Emmie. I asked Emmie if I could and she said she would love to be written about. Emmie Schultz was born on August 23, 1994. Emmie has always been a hyper little kid since I have known her. She has known how to ski since she was three years old. Her grandparents and her parents own a lake lot at Lake Sara. Her favorite people to be around are Me, Katie, Sarah, and her brother, Christo. When her brother goes off to college she will be heart broken and will miss him every second he is not at home. Emmie's favorite activities are cheerleading, golfing, tumbling, cross country, playing the harp and piano, playing in church with me, and dancing around her house with music blasting uncontrollably. Her favorite move is "my hand is a dolphin". When Emmie gets older she wants to be exactly like her brother. -Brianna Siemer

No comments:

Post a Comment