Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Plan

I am going to try to put together a short tech demo of this new dungeon design method by end of day Friday. That is the cut-off for the Ennies. If I can have a functional demo by that time, I think I may be able to impress some of the judges with this new design. And I need a full production demo in order to cement the idea as mine anyway (you know, for the RPG historians that are going to be combing through the wreckage in a few hundred years).

So I will be going pretty dark for the next couple days. That is because I will be working furiously.

Also, this would be the first product I created with only my own artwork, so I could sell it on RPGnow for like $0.99 or something. Maybe use the money to buy some better graphics software. That would be sweet.

Okay, I have about 60 hours.

Nose... meet Grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment