Friday, July 22, 2011

Work Night


I am supposed to be gaming tonight. But my wife needed me to be here. She is starting to get really weak from the treatments and someone has to be there to watch her back. So I'm here.

Tonight I am going to take care of a lot of mundane shit that just hasn't been done around here. Clean off my desk, clean up my financial files & bills, clean up the miscellaneous shit in this room around my computer.

Thankfully, I am way behind on podcasts since my office move totally disrupted the hell out of my work days the past couple weeks. So I will be enjoying the company of some of my favorite people talking about my favorite kind of stuff.

But then, there is always that sublime happiness that comes at the end of getting your shit together.

Hope you are doing something productive tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment