Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Break

First I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all of you.
Okay, so I know we all can't wait for our beloved Christmas break. It's a time to relax and not think about school for a couple of weeks. Which is awesome, if I may say so myself. Which brings me to the main point of this blog entry.

I don't know if any of you guys have noticed, but our Christmas break is significantly shorter this year. We get out of school two days before Christmas. TWO DAYS!! Last year we had over two weeks of break, but this year we only have 13 days. While all of us will be sitting in classrooms taking exams on Monday and Tuesday, kids from Effingham High School and other surrounding schools will be sleeping in, shopping, and most of all not taking exams! (Lucky them). If we got done with exams on Friday, we would have four extra days of vacation. FOUR EXTRA DAYS!! (wow).

I know some people will say, 'But we get out of school earlier in the summer.' I don't know about all of you, but I would rather have a longer Christmas break than summer break. Summer break doesn't feel longer with an extra two days, but Christmas break does. Summer is awesome, but I cherish my Christmas time away from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment