Sunday, December 20, 2009

Free Steak n Shake Milkshake Experience!

So, Jarod and Monica Lin and I were going home on Wednesday, and we decided to go to Steak n Shake. Well from 2 to 4 all milkshakes are half off. So I, Kameran Kabbes, was in the back seat and had to order a milkshake for Monica because her window was frozen shut.

We were sitting in the drive-thru and no one was asking me what I wanted, so we sat there for like two minutes so this is how the conversation went.


Kameran- Can i have a strawberry milkshake


Waiter- What?


K- I want a strawberry milkshake!


Waiter- okay okay, what size?


K- Regular!


Waiter- OK, is that all?


(I see the price and its not half off so I was mad!)


K- Its half off!


Waiter- I know we do that when you drive up!


K- OK, goodness you scared me!


Well, I think the waiter thought I was silly, and not right in the mind! So we drove up the window and Monica gave me her money as I'm out the window like a dog, and I took the money and stuck it out the window and I said it's flying!


The guy gave me the milkshake and I go, here's your money!


W- It's okay it's on the house!


K- (yelling) Its Free!


w- Yes, Shhhh.


K- ok, thanks bye!


So, just bye acting silly and stupid in a drive- thru with no intentions of getting a free milkshake I did. There is my highlight of the day on Wednesday!


Hope you enjoyed it!


Kameran Kabbes

No comments:

Post a Comment