Monday, June 27, 2011

Keeping it Chunky


I am putting the finishing touches on the structure and it looks like, since I am dividing up the Novarium books as I previously described, the character creation book is going to come in at a crisp 30 pages. That should be a fairly easy to digest chunk of information, I would think. Keep it simple, stupid.

Several other books are going to be coming in at around 10-30 pages, depending on the topic. Introduction to RPGs is obviously a shorter book than Magic. But I think 30 pages is a good length to be handing someone new to the whole idea. 250+ page books put the fear of God into the noobs.

It is kinda weird to be writing a bunch of different short books at once, instead of one long one. Oh well. I will get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment