Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shred It All, and Burn the Shreds


BEGIN RANT

I am getting sick and tired of all the goddamn paper that comes into my house with my personal information on it. Credit card offers, bullshit of all stripes, notifications of account changes, thank you cards from insurance agents, offers to refinance my home loan, fucking hell it just keeps piling up.

Then there is the 25 pages that apparently needs to accompany every bill, no matter how large or small. They can't just send 1 piece of paper that says "hey, you owe us $25". Fuck no, that would be too easy. They have to send all sorts of special offers and bonus bucks and endless streams of bullshit.

Then I am supposed to keep a ton of shit on hand, in case the IRS audits me or some bullshit like that. Or in case the bank misapplies the money. My audit risk is like near zero, I think I may just burn it all. Fuck the trail. I don't need no stinkin' trail.

Every six months or so, I have to go through a big "sort the giant pile of shit that has accumulated" crapfest. I fucking hate this shit. Makes my goddamn brain hurt.

I think that if the Devil was smart, he wouldn't even bother making a hell. He would just make you fill out an endless stream of paperwork to get into hell, while sending you credit card offers that you have to shred by hand because there are identity thieves watching your every move. Or something similar.

And Bank of America can go fuck themselves. They have sent me an "account information enclosed" for both my account and my wife's account every damn month for like the past year with some piddly shit that they changed in the terms. Fuck you. As if anyone could fucking know what the terms are at this point, you change them like a pair of clothes. Stick with some goddamn terms for two months you assholes.

END RANT

No comments:

Post a Comment