Monday, March 24, 2008

Chico Stix

....love is sweet, mom...
That is what I wanted to tell her at the wedding as soon as I saw people fighting over the Chico Stix. My honey wanted a Chico Stix and by the time we got to them, they were gone:( Our friend approached the sweetheart table and slid a Chico Stix to him and he had the biggest smile on his face! Later as we made our rounds someone took it from his back pocket! The nerve! Everyone wanted those stix I tell you :)
Through out the wedding planning I expressed to my mom that I wanted to have a Candy Buffet with all our favorite candies and she kept asking why I wanted to get the kids cracked out on sugar. I calmly explained to her that it wasn't really for the kids, and hey what kids? invites said "ADULT DINNER", that it was for the adults. Over and over she said, no I don't think any adults will eat them. Or why are you buying so many jars? Just have like 2 or 4. My favorite, well I guess we will be eating candy for a looooong time because no one will eat all this candy. Through gritted teeth I told her it would be fine.
Sure enough the candy was raided before dinner!LOL! I knew it would be a hit because I know that if I went to a wedding with a candy buffet I would be all over that puppy fast.....
So here is my little candy buffet in all its glory!






Charles Hall Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment