Friday, March 28, 2008

DWR has such cool stuff....

I was driving in the City today and I saw this place over off of Potrero and I couldn't wait to get home and see if I could shop online and sure enough their site is off the hook. I just can't personally afford it but I can window shop.

DWR.com Design Within Reach


I love this from DWR.com You can build a room with this as your centerpiece.



I couldn't figure out what this was at first

and when I clicked on the photos,
viola!

Maya Dust
Wow! This stuff is supposed to be able to light up fast(even when wet) and it's an all-natural replacement to lighter fluid according to the site. For $5 I may have to stick my head in their studio, pick one up and try it out!

How comfy does this look?
Womb Chair
Love the chair, love the rug, love the view!

This turns into



That! Cool Bookcase, huh?
I would wear a coat everyday to be able to come home and hang it off this baby
It too cute!They have these coatracks colorful like this one or in all brown.

Hot or Not?
I like em, they are so quirky and they look great all together, too.

I could go on and on and on, but you can check out their site for yourself.
I would post way too many things :)

ok I lied, one more thing to go with my red chair

Asia Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment