Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flower School and Trials

I did mention in an earlier post that I went to school for flower arranging and I am enrolled in the the floristry and horticulture department at CCSF? I am taking Ikebana and Flower Arranging this summer and I am so excited to go back to a class setting focusing on specific shapes and mechanics. Here are some arrangements that came out of our class.

Topiaries are so easy to make and so CHEAP!
So dramatic, so much height and the possibilities
are endless.



Bouts can be colorful, traditional, anything you want them to be.



Jenny made this arrangement.


Here is the top of my topiary, kinda looks like a bouquet huh? I was experimenting with some purple and green mixed in. Look at my son, people think I am joking when I say he is always on the GO!




Last but not least, baskets that were surprising easy to assemble and are known for their negative space inside the arch. Cool huh?



Here is my practice arrangement I made at home to test out my Eiffel Tower Vases for my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment