Monday, March 17, 2008

MRS. Something!

Hey guess what? I am a MRS!
Do you have any idea how long I have been wanting to be a Mrs?! Now it's here and I feel strangely used to it already.....mind you it's only been 17 days since the wedding. DOH!
My daughter made a statement today that I am sure I will remember for the rest of my life and I will remind her of it when she gets older. She said, "Mom, nothing has changed since you guys got married." I replied,"Well, babe, that is what marriage is, a continuation of what you already have. It's a new beginning in some sense but really, the wedding DAY was a celebration of what we have built and what we will continue to build on. Nothing really changes if its good to begin with right?" Wise beyond her 11 years, she nodded in agreement. : )
I lied, if it's good it only gets better. But then again we are on day 17 of happily ever after!haha, lets see what I am writing about on day 4164....

No comments:

Post a Comment