Saturday, March 29, 2008

FLOWER POWER

I met up with a new client today and she is the cutest thing ever. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree because she brought her mom and she too, was very sweet. I knew I would love working with her when she whipped out her invitation that was handmade on star dream paper.

Is this embossed I asked?
Why yes it is, she replied.
Super cute!

It was officially on, she was going to have the best floral arrangements ever!

We strolled around the flower Market and I couldn't help but take pictures.

Feast your eyes on my
blogarden
*as far as i know i just made up a new word, unless you've heard it then, well forget it*





So we are thinking a pale peach almost a pastel pink with heavy whites and cream, antique roses....
A bouquet that will pop out against a striking white dress that she is going to rock.










I am thinking that we will use the spheres from the arch to sit in these pedestals...maybe
For the Bridesmaids and the arrangements she would like a blue theme since the wedding colors are Royal Blue and Ivory
I'm going to search for the right blue and the lightest peach/pale to satisfy what the bride wants and make sure they don't fight for attention in the pictures with the contrasting colors.







I actually saw these nests like containers that I love and thought of this ad I saw in a mag that had tulips in them, they would be perfect in here. Really spring....the inside shot is just the liner.






These are just pics of beautiful flowers that I loved.
Enjoy!








I took a couple of pics of yellow and white flowers for an IndieBride that is getting married in May!
These bouquets are going to be gorgeous and how lucky to be married in Spring when everything is gorgeous and available.





STUNNING!
Although I have a strange craving for laffy taffy now......Had to take a picture because I loved the stripes! Not a very good one though :(

I went to the farmers market afterwards and felt inspired to make an arrangment so I picked up these pretties: Roses, Rununculas, and some Wax flower for a cool $20, let's see hat I can do with them?








No comments:

Post a Comment