Monday, March 17, 2008

Who wants to look at a plain old table number?

Not I, said Kuga!

Yes, I know, a lot of people don't look at the table numbers, unless you LOVE weddings and can spot a crafty little something a mile away.
I loved my table numbers because they were fun and they were the very first DIY project I completed. They were super easy and believe it or not they were so cheap to make and took me all of 1 hour to complete once I got started with things I already had at home, rhinestones and paper namely. I received a lot of compliments on them and I will post them for sale at some point on Craigs since I don't envision myself using them again or needing to actually have 14 tables for anything.
I find myself wishing I could get married again(to the same man!) so that I can try new and better things on our wedding day...is that bad? My poor family couldn't handle me again though, I was a not nice person if you were trying to help but weren't as meticulous as I was. But hey, ya know, if it was your wedding, I would be SUPER helpful and careful with your precious babies, er, ideas. My friends and family tried to help and in the end I did a lot of it myself because I am super picky about getting stuff done my way when it came to the wedding. I could care less about basic stuff, housekeeping, cooking, bills, whatever!- it doesn't have to be perfect. But when it comes to crafty stuff and party planning and events. It's gotta be creative and crafty and fabulous....or else. I am a monster I know, but I know it's a problem and that is half the battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment